|A simple spiritual exercise for transcending the time and space|
by yoga teacher Gregorian Bivolaru
1. Ask yourself:”where am I?”
Repeat these questions until you become profoundly permeated by the truth of these two eternal coordinates within in which you exists, existed and you will exist for ever: “HERE” and “NOW”.
2. Program a clock to ring many times during the day when you are in the middle of the various actions. Then, ask yourself the questions:
3. Try as often as possible to focus your thoughts exclusively in the present for longer and longer periods, each time when you will remember this spiritual exercise.
DO NOT THINK OF THE FUTURE.
4. Reflect to the idea that:
a) If you really are HERE and NOW, this is truly ENOUGH to have EVERYTHING, and
b) Thus you will reach the power and capacity of discriminatory understanding to make the most harmonious thing right now. Therefore when “after that”(the future) will become NOW – if you truly assimilated this exercise – you will then be in the ideal state and you will be then (in the future) much more capable to make the most appropriate and the most harmonious actions, so that it will not be necessary to waste your time NOW to worry yourself about then (future).
5. Reflect over the fact that you can program wisely your future being a state the consciousness of HERE and NOW, because in this kind of state, “ then” becomes NOW.
6. “Think that you are not yet begotten, that you are in the womb, that you are young, that you are old, that you have died, that you are in the world beyond the grave; grasp in your thought all this at once, all times and places, all substances and magnitudes together.”