|1. Adhere and respect the traditional yoga principles: Yamas and Niyamas.
2. Respect the rights, dignity and privacy of all students regardless of age, ethnicity, gender, physical limitations or religion affiliations.
3. Create and maintain a safe, clean and comfortable environment for the practice of yoga.
4. Uphold the integrity of my vocation and Profession by conducting myself in a professional and conscientious manner with the traditon of Yoga as spiritual education.
5. Respect national and international laws.
6. Yoga Schools & Yoga Teachers should pass on the Yoga methods to their students, in a way to help them to understand the true essence of Yoga.
7. The teacher should be able to adapt her/his teaching to the students requirements, in order to meet their individual needs and to respect their options.